CHA Mission & Vision
Support members’ collaborative commitment to advance the health of their communities through affordable, accessible, high‐quality health care.
Members succeeding in achieving optimal health care value in their communities.
- Advocacy and Representation: Continue to provide a strong, influential and unified voice for Colorado hospitals and health systems at the State Capitol and in Washington.
- Data Analytics: Develop and implement clinical and financial data analytics capacity to support CHA advocacy.
- Communication: Implement technology-driven solutions to enhance CHA advocacy efforts and dissemination of knowledge to all key stakeholders.
- Readiness for New Payment and Delivery Models: Understand, educate and support members in their successful transition to new payment and delivery models.
- Ensure Adequate Reimbursement: Advocate for appropriate payment and financing methods that ensure a financially sustainable health care model in Colorado.
- Clinical Excellence and Value: Educate and support members to improve patient safety and quality.
- HIT/HIE Implementation: Educate and support members on implementation of required health information technology/exchange infrastructure.
- Workforce Development and Design: Address health care workforce shortages to ensure members have an adequate supply of workers required to achieve performance excellence.
- Education: Design and implement educational programs relevant to the future of health care.
- Physician Alignment and Leadership Development: Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide education on physician alignment and leadership development.
to view the Colorado Hospital Association 2013-15 Strategic Plan.